Saturday 15 August 2015

android - Nexus 4 does not show the RSA dialog when connecting USB in debug mode -


I factory reset, and my computer is newly installed. I have enabled USB debugging, and connecting to the computer shows that the drivers have been successfully installed, and I can see so much in Device Manager. But the phone does not show RSA dialogue to please the connection, and in DDS, it is offline ... My alliance is official Android 4.2.2 Has anyone got this issue? Please give advice! Thanks!

/ * **** Update * ** * / I tried on my office computer when the office is connected to the computer, the dialog pops up, which shows the RSA key fingerprint But as I tried it on my home computer, any communication and notifications at the bar only Using

Go to the terminal (cmd in the window), SDK / platform-tools folder.

Then launch the adb devices command.

You'll then see "Fingerprint Popup on your device."

If not, then unplug the USB cable, restart the PC, plug the cable on the phone and again Launch the Adobe Command.

No comments:

Post a Comment