Saturday 15 August 2015

linux - php.ini upload_max_filesize not updating -


I'm running CentOS 6.4. I have changed my php.ini file to / etc folder. I changed the upload_max_filesize from 2m to 50m, so it reads:

  upload_max_filesize = 50M   

I changed the post_max_size to 52m also Given so that it wrote: Now I have restarted Apache using both service httpd restart command and / sbin / service command, but when I go to my root / var / www / html html directory and my test phpinfo () Open the file for upload_max_filesize and post_max_filesize is still the default between 2M and 8M Not respectively.

Am I missing something?

Check the loading configuration file (php.ini) from OP / P's phpinfo (). Make sure that you have made changes to the correct configuration file (php.ini file)

No comments:

Post a Comment