Saturday 15 August 2015

android - Will developing a PhoneGap/Cordova iPhone app on an old XCode IDE+laptop affect my App Market sales? -


I want to publish my phonegap-cordova app on apple market, now i am live on the Android market, but my apple laptop Old (Exxoned with XX Lion) This used PhoneGrap / Cordova 1.9 for the apple version of the app - my old Xcode (uses the Android app using PhoneGrap-Cordova 2.5) Be consistent with

My question is : If I make this app OSX Lion from OLD Apple Laptop in App App Store Publish using - is this going to the number of downloads HURT of my app? Or would everyone with the latest and greatest OSX iPhones / iPads just have the possibility of downloading my app as much as I developed in new OSX versions?

Thank you!

You currently create apps in the iOS App Store using the Xcode version older than Xcode 4.5 And can not submit, for which Mac needs to run a new release, compared to Lion OS X.

No comments:

Post a Comment