Saturday 15 August 2015

(Delphi bug) Controls won't remember their position on form -


I have (Delphi bug?) That has troubled me for months: I have some control in one of my apps (Tedit, tebton, etc.) Every time I close the project and open it again on a TPNL, I think that after 20-30 hours, some pixels in control are almost out of the control, so I have to pull them back. Did anyone face such a problem? How to fix it?

I have Delphi XE.


Update: Actually I have to face it in two of my projects, both of which contain a control over TPNL.
If I compile the project, in the exchange, the control is also in the wrong position.
I have a TEDIT which is linked to the top (TPNL) and its anchors are underneath the bottom, also down the correct position 'forget' and go to the top.


UPDATE:
Bug confirmed. It seems that when the Bevel properties of the user panel changes!

This problem is in Delphi XE2, June 2012
Its status still needs a 'feedback', there is no sample project, but it seems to have to do with descendant descendants.

I suggest that once you have determined that the exact location you want to put in components, you can adjust your position in the formulas.
Then, in Design Mode, you can correct only about 'status' correctly, knowing that they will be correct at run-time.

BTW should manage to make you a sample project, others may be able to determine whether it has been fixed in later versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment