Tuesday 15 September 2015

ajax - ajaxCRUD.com multiple relationships -


I'm not sure I'll get someone to help him out, but give it a try!

I am using CRUD script from ajaxCRUD.com and I want to create more than one relationship between my tables. But, when I try to do this, only the first connection is seen. Want to link my fruit table with the

I property table:

  $ tblDemo = new ajaxCRUD ("Fruit", "my_fruits", "id", "../"); $ TblDemo-> Define correlation ("id", "property", "id", "color"); $ TblDemo-> Define correlation ("id", "property", "id", "taste");   

If I want to get color and taste from the same "related" table, then only one of them will be shown.

There is no indication on how I

in my example

ex> $ tblFriend-> Define correlation ("idCliente", "clients", "idClientes", "nombreCliente"); $ TblFriend- & gt; Define correlation ("idCategoria", "categorias", "idCategoria", "nombreCategoria");

I see two relationships perfect. Any additional code or any

Enter image details here

No comments:

Post a Comment