Tuesday 15 September 2015

opennlp - I want to get nodes of parseTree -


This is the part of my code:

 string sentence = "User requirement to identify the system Not to find books according to certain criteria and to check the availability of a particular book. However, for checking books, checking your book loan status, and already on loan To put on books, use the users For themselves will recognize the system. "; Parse toppars [] = parsertool.from line (sentence, parser, / * numbers = * / 3); For (Pars Presttry: Toppers) {parseTree.show ();  

How can I get verbs in speech? please!

I mean, how can I get tree nodes?

If only you need to get the verb from sentences, then POSTagger in OpenNLP is sufficient. You only have to use the Oppenken Tokenizer to get the token in an array and feed it at POSTaggerME. This will give you the related POS tag. Then you can filter by tags for verb like VB, VBZ etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment