Tuesday 15 September 2015

c++ - Waf configuration in ns-3 -


I am using waf script to create ns-3 simulator. I also installed (I mean I have downloaded and created the Openflow module of the NS3 simulator.) However, when I want to include a header file of the Openflow module (which is located in a separate directory of Linux) In another module (like LTE module) in the original NS-3 source code, I do not get any such file or directory error. I tried to change the wafscript by adding the path to the header file, which I want to add but it does not work. What else would I try to fix that problem? thank you in advanced.

I've got the problem right now. It is revealed that it is an error in this file by the configuration file of the related wscript file (the wscript file of lte module) I need to add the OpenFlow module as the source module of the elevator module such as

  Module = BLD.create_ns3_module ('LTA, [' other module>; ',' openflow '])   

Including OpenFlow module as a source path Enabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment