Tuesday 15 September 2015

SharePoint Accessing Site -


If this question is very basic then I am very embarrassed, but I am very new to SharePoint. I have only detected SharePoint Office 365 (SharePoint Online), so I'm not familiar with its server side. I am using SharePoint 2010. I installed it in a server with SQL Server 2008 R2 (so this server is the SharePoint server and the database server). I have configured it as a standalone (which I'm not sure if true) I have another server for Active Directory users and the SharePoint / Database server is a member of its domain. Can I add users from Active Directory to use the Central Administration and the site on which I am going to build with the SharePoint / Database server? Please help me because I am starting here. Thank you in advance!

Login using the user that you used to install SharePoint 2010.

Your system account will be created and then add other AD users to the CA site. And give them the appropriate permissions according to your needs

In addition to site users to add to the site collection administrator which you want to log in to another site.

Add them as a site collection administrator. Site from Central Administration

Then log on to that site: - Goto Site Action & gt; Site Settings & gt; People and Groups

Here you can add users to AD groups and provide them appropriate permissions

No comments:

Post a Comment