Tuesday 15 September 2015

php - Wordpress Permalink structure Change not working for some posts -


My blog is in my WordPress 3.4.1, and buddypress 1.5.6. Before that, I was using the permalux as% postname% to include later in Google News, I used to write my blog testimonial structure /% Category%% /% Year% /% Month%% /% Day% /% PostName was updated to% / and with the help of the Wordpress Redirection Plugin manually, all old post backlinks have been applied manually for renewal. Now I have changed my blog structure to change% /% Category% /% postname% / and applied the appropriate redirection as shown by the redirection tool provided by you in HTACAC. It is working fine for some posts, but for old posts, the old Permalink is still taking the structure.
I thought it could be conflicting due to the re-diagnosis plugin being implemented. But this is not exactly what I tried even after removing the plug-in.

The redirection to work for some and not for others is really strange to me.

If someone can help, it would be really great.

Thank you in advance, Sam

Something looks like yet Not done ... Try running this class:

 Remove from  `wp_options 'where' option_name` ('_transient_%');    

No comments:

Post a Comment