Tuesday 15 September 2015

c# - SQLite with RELEASE build of MonoTouch - Can't get PK? -


I am working with Monochoch and I am using debug build for the entire project. I recently changed it to release it to release and it crashed on startup. Turning on debugging symbols, I found out that the problem is throwing the exception of SQLite (bogus?): "RealConfigdata can not update, there is no PK in it!"

  Public class RealConfigData {[AutoIncrement, PrimaryKey] Public Ent ID (Received); Set; } // other fields} Public Square Game Data {[AutoIncrement, PrimaryKey] Public Ent ID {get; Set; } Public int seeds {get; Set;} // .. other fields}   

I get an error when I try. () Find out the database for the first time that RealConfigData is not PK! Even then, it does.

And with the other, I'm getting "method not found for seed"

WTF, it seems that when compiled release, metadata is not there, or more accurate, Not believable ... It seems PK is okay for another class but it was not for the first .. And then it did not get the field for the recipient ... this is crazy.

And this code works fine when debugging.

What could possibly be wrong on the earth?

I'm ready to leave my iPhone app, except that SQLite is going down to me in the last minute. help!

==== It was a misunderstanding:

Update: No subclass works correctly in my second category! So there is something like this with the parent / child relationship.

This is not true, the exception was being eaten for that class.

explained this ...

It was found:

Actually, you turn off all assembly links in the iOS build settings if you want to work on the reflection for properties (otherwise, it removes all the sets)

This gives me age Can I understand whether I have not stumbled over it ...: - (

No comments:

Post a Comment