Tuesday 15 September 2015

java - Parse.com get value with query -


I'm looking for an example on how to use parse.com queries, it's really unclear I guess That should start with:

  Parsev queries = ParseQuery.getQuery (& lt; Class (aka table name)>);   

But then, I have not figured out.

In that situation I have got 'value' back if it is present then you can do something like

  query.whereEqualsTo (& lt; Collumn> What I am trying to do is that I got a table with column ID and name, I know what the id is, it's 0. So now I want to know what name is id = 0. But what question should I use, I do not know ...    
  ParseQuery and Lieutenant 

; ParseObject & Gt; Query = ParseQuery.getQuery ("YourClassName"); Query.whereEqualTo ("id", "someID"); Query.getFirstInBackground (New GetCallback & lt; ParseObject & gt; () {Public Canceled (Pars object Object, ParseException e) {If (object == empty) {Log D. ("score", "GetFirst request unsuccessful.");} Else {Log D. ("score", "Object recovered." );}}});

No comments:

Post a Comment