Tuesday 15 September 2015

encryption - Unsigned asymmetric changing private keys and security -


There is some logic about me and my partner and I want to stackoverflow it to solve for us.

Basically, we are using both records (end-to-end chat encryption), but it constantly is your asymmetric public & amp; private key. I am telling them that saying that their keys are not compromised under this condition, because they are losing security in encryption because someone can easily mediate their conversations because of this fact, once again, Seeing their contacts 'unverified' as their fingerprint, which is taken from the private key, has changed and thus is unknown for contact.

Am I right or am I wrong? If I am wrong then I will eat my hat, but, I think that we are wrong in our life for some time.

You are right, your friends give you beer, assume that their keys are not compromised There is no reason to remove He is doing all this for someone to impersonate him, or to interfere with him, to make a man run and to make it easy to chat with that person.

The power of encryption is only private key Being unknown, it is actually impossible (more accurate, computational incompatible) to obtain a private key from the public key (handle key length Is not really low, absolutely), otherwise the SSL / TLS / HTTPS will be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment