Tuesday 15 September 2015

newline - How do I force git to checkout the master branch and remove carriage returns after I've normalized files using the "text" attribute? -


OK, so I've added the file .gitattributes with lines like this

  * .css text * .js text etc ...   

Then I followed the instructions

  $ rm Remove git / index # git to reset git to $ git # Scan the working directory $ git position # Show files as normal that add $ git add -u $ git .gitattributes $ git commit -m " Introduce End-of-Line Normalization "  

but now mer The working copy is still carriage returns! I have unsettled those files which I would like to keep with normalized files, how do I get a git check again in the master branch?

I know that the files are normal in the repository, because when I do a repo clone, I have all the files without the carriage return.

Ah! Check the previous commute, then check the master.

  git checkout head ^ git checkout -f master    

No comments:

Post a Comment