Tuesday 15 September 2015

scala - playframework testing - set up and tear down - how to? -


I have started using playframwork and I'm writing some tests before starting them DB (Mongo) will put some fake figures and later when the test is over, delete this data. I have got the code to insert / remove this data, but I can not understand how this can be done continuously before / after the tests run.

I am using the "specs2" testing library, comes with Playframework, but this can be done with glasses on the docs but no documents were found.

Do you know how this can be done with glasses? Or can you recommend another well-known test liberation for playframes, which I should use instead of an app?

I did not test it but supported the doctor before / after the Specs2 approach :

No comments:

Post a Comment