Tuesday 15 September 2015

Deploying ASP.Net site on iis 7 - shows iis 7 screen -


So I try to implement an ASP.NET MVC3 application for a web server running Windows Server 2008 R2 I am here. What I have tried to do is use the IIS 7 to handle the setup, and I deployed using xcopy when I try to use the site, I only found iis 7 splashpage. I have run aspnet_regiis and two other sites are running through iis which is not installed by me, the best method of my knowledge is set using almost identical settings.

I was hoping someone was aware of this issue and could tell me in the right direction, any help is appreciated.

You should check that the NET MVC is installed on your server; Missing with NET installation. An easy way to see that visit your site, look at the "Handler Mapping" feature, verify that the MVC HttpHandler is listed. It should be if your web The configuration is set correctly or if you have manually added it to the list.

The second way to get the answer is to ask this question on the stack overflow on the OPEX-oriented sister site:

No comments:

Post a Comment