Tuesday 15 September 2015

Visual Studio 2012 XAML Designer Exception -


I am trying to develop a Windows Store XAM application. However, when I open the XAML Designer, I get an error. This error is "System.Exception.Package has failed update, dependency or conflict validation. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80073CF3)"

This is just a new empty application, it's compiled and run fine. I'm using Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate on Windows 8 Professional N64. VS has been installed in the default directory with each module. I tried to install VS again and corrected it but it was unable to fix this error.

i resolved it by controlling a developer account I logged in via my @outlook.com After that, followed a few simple steps which gave me a developer account for one month, causing the error to get worse.

Hope this will be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment