Saturday 15 May 2010

c# - How to avoid mirroring background image for right to left languages -


There is a background for my app in which there are some texts on it.

So when the app loads for the left languages ​​on the right, the image and its text are mirrored which is not meaningful.

How can I avoid it? I like when the left is right for localization, the first item of the app starts without mirroring from the right side of the image.

(Sorry this is my first WP8 app!) It seems that I should not take the right of the fluidization except the panorama.background , but I do not know how!

You are probably setting the flow direction to get the RTL. Do the same on Image , but set it to LTR (if the background is part of a control, such as panorama ) you may have to edit the template. / P>

You can see more information about RTL on WP8

No comments:

Post a Comment