Tuesday 15 March 2011

core data - Should this relationship be unidirectional or not? -


I have a transaction entity in which there is a unidirectional of many relationships with the product unit. I have made it unidirectional because I want a product linked to a product, but I do not want any product to be linked to any transaction.

I know Apple has suggested that you should make a relationship inversion, but I do not think it is proper to have inverse relationship to deal with the product? I know that if a product has been removed, then I'll need to manually delete the product from the transaction, but it's okay.

Is it a matter of whether the deleted rules are for unidirectional relationships, because it '

thanks

You should inverse, even if you are not going to use it directly because that is:

Core data use this information as follows To ensure the stability of the object graph if any change is made (relationship and object graph integration See Adding)?).

I have a question for you, why would not you set an inverse? If you do not want to add the product with the transaction, then do not use that relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment