Tuesday 15 March 2011

No internet access on Android Emulator, Shared Internet Connection -


There may be a duplicate question, but I tried everything please help me.

Okay, I have installed Eclappus Joono and updated ADT with 22.0, I have created a Qsot ADD of Android 2.3 version as it works well, but it looks like On my emulator that does not have any internet connection,

Note: This also shows the 3G symbol on the title bar, see the image of my emulator given below.

One more thing that I want to tell is that. I am connected to the Internet through DSL internet cable in my NIC card, and I share my internet with WiFi with friends of my room through Connectivity Pro hostspot. In this situation, there is no internet connection on my emulator;

But when it connects to the connected internet of shared hotspot, it works fine.

I want to solve this issue, I think it is due to sharing the internet connection.

Enter image details here

Finally I solved my problem.

This was a problem due to the DNS server address.

I have given the following steps

  1. Open CMD
  2. Go to your Android-SDK / Tools Path, like my path \ Android development \ android-sdk \ tools
  3. Type this command G: \ Andriod Development \ android-sdk \ tools & gt; Emulator.exe -avd android_2.3.3 -dns-server 8.8. 8.8 -schel 0.75

    Here's your AVD name, -DNS server 8.8.8.8 set your DNS address to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.8.8:55 Will give And -Sechelles will scale your AVD to the specified value.

    This will be a start, enjoy new emulator :)

    Hope can be helpful for others

No comments:

Post a Comment