Wednesday 15 June 2011

ios - Cocoa Static Library with ZXing error -


My project uses some cocoa stabilizing libraries, one of which is the Zaxing project I try to include this project Time I'm getting a lot of errors, oddly enough, I was able to create a demo in a separate project with no zodiac error. My main project creates and runs OK, as long as I have a position for ZXing cocoa The library is not included.

So the question is, how do I include ZXing static library for my Cocoa project? How do I configure a library (like how do I set the Find Path Path ~~).

Thank you.

In some detail about your project

structure

EnjoyMobile -CustomStaticLibrary.xcodeproj -ZXingWidegt.xcodeproj

My -CustomStaticLibrary target Header search path in ./zxing/iphone/ZXingWidget/Classes ./zxing/cpp/core/src

error

  Undefined symbol for architecture i386:   

Zaxing is a painful integration, even in new versions of Exodus, The inquiry is registered. I suggest you use a better integration or cococaps for this purpose casing.

No comments:

Post a Comment