Wednesday 15 June 2011

Leafletjs Leaflet get marker out of group -


I am making maps using 'Yemep' and 'Sheet'. All my markers are pushing into different groups. Now I want to use a single marker in a group to use the "dendend" method and get the marker status.

I have already tried to reach the marker again by the group. But by walking again, I return the layers. I can not get the coordinates of the marker on the layer.

Is there any other way to reach these markers?

There is no need to see your marker.

The event draggend gives you an indicator for it.

So you can do something like this (code may require some tweaks).

  Function Autodetected (event) {var lng = event.target.getLatLng (). Properties  

and

and when you create your event on the marker, you can pass as a callback ondregend.

Edit:

You have to pair this type of incident:

  YourMarker.on ("drendend", "ondregrand");    

No comments:

Post a Comment