Wednesday 15 June 2011

javascript - Web Worker Memory Leak? -


I'm using View to try to track some memory leaks in my page. I have got a special memory leak that results from getting instant web labor, I do not know how to get rid of it.

I have stripped the page to load the web worker. Do nothing else. Every time I refresh the page, the number of documents on the timeline view of Chrome increases permanently from 1 is. If I answer the call to the worker constructor, and start refreshing the page, the number of documents increases and then decreases, the effect remains the same. Manually finished / closing the worker does not solve this problem (though I can see that the worker disappears when I look at the tab of the Tools for Developer Tools).

Here's my trim. In the Htm file I am able to reproduce this issue with this small part of HTML / Javascript:

     

This is a memory leak in Chrome v25 It seems that Chrome is fixed in v26 Because this issue can not be made again.

No comments:

Post a Comment