Wednesday 15 June 2011

Sign PowerShell script from C# -


I want to create a web service to sign a parcel script for use within intranet. Is it possible to repeat the block of encoded text at the end of a script, which creates a set-authenticodigature?

It does not seem like that.

.NET is not a friend on this. There is no support that I can get - I've searched on many occasions

  1. This is a VB example that uses Win32 API PowerShell can be customized < / P>

  2. CAPICOM.SignedCode mentions in the blog if you have already installed Capicom or it is an option, then I will go with it. I personally like using COM on Win32 from PS.

  3. It is doubtful that you do not want to do this, but there is support for authentic signing in FWI, Mono. I was able to cut, paste, and edit a large block of Mono C # code on the back and to work on PowerShell.

No comments:

Post a Comment