Wednesday 15 June 2011

java - Setting up JMF in Windows 7 64 bit -


I searched high and low to learn how to do this stupid thing I downloaded, and for JMF Run Windows Installer, and set my PATH and CLASSPATH environment variable to:

Note that this is subject to user variable for administrator ( My user account name), not system variable

  CLASSPATH C: \ Program Files (x86) \ jmf2.1.1e \ lib \ jmf.jar; C: \ Program Files (X86) \ JMF2.1.1e \ lib \ sound.jar ;;% CLASSPATH% Path C: \ Program Files (x86) \ JMF2.1.1e \ lib;% PATH%  < However, whenever I'm going to use the  JMFDiagnostic  tool applet on the Oracle website, it still crashes with an error about me that I do not have the right class Additionally, when I go to Netbeans 7.3 and try to import a package, then it says that it does not exist.  

Can anyone help a brother !? I have spent a lot of time working on it!

Try to open JMF and re-install it in C: \ JMF2.1.1e \

Full step to install JMF on win 7:

NB: When JMF is not completely eliminated, do not forget to designate the environment variable CLASSPATH user Variable (if it does not remove automatically).

No comments:

Post a Comment