Wednesday 15 June 2011

wordpress - Why does our website load so much slower in IE than any other browser? -


We have a WordPress website that I have tried without leaving the IE browser. For IE, for some reason it seems that the browser loads every time the page loads for a few seconds, it can be doubled, if a page is to be loaded with the other page's iframe. The user has to wait a little while before doing anything on the page.

Someone has suggested that we can use WP SuperKatch to solve this issue, but I have problems in the past and I am reluctant to believe in this plugin, especially since it There is a problem in IE only.

What is the best way to prevent this problem? How can I find out which script is coming in the header, or footer etc.? Is there a quick way to do this, or do I need to end the variables within the theme?

I am not able to understand enough, but in IE9 push style CSS just below the page load order Being given - See Request # 35

Applying it as a browser until CSS renders this block.

On the other hand Chrome prefers priority download so that transport can be downloaded from resource images that can be blocked.

The two-loading side-by-side video experience here.

(If you want help looking forward to it, my contact details are in my profile)

No comments:

Post a Comment