Wednesday 15 June 2011

listbox - Create table/list and store it - what are my options? -


Basically I want something like this: This means: With a table, you can add a single page and some columns and user rows.

Since list.js is javascript, it is not consistent in machines but I am not very experienced in web technologies What are my options here to store the information?

Do you need a database? Looks a bit more for me, I just need a table where some users can add a line in a dead simple way (like the example given above). Can I store the table in a file and present an HTML table from it? Are there any solutions that I can extend to my needs? PHP, Python, Ruby, Framework?

I was searching for grocery lists, to-do lists and the likes, I also considered setting up a wiki, but it is more and more this list should be deleted every day and Probably will be used by 5-6 people.

Thanks for the feedback.

It looks like what I really want. On their Githab page there is a "Load and Save" example which uses SQLite.

No comments:

Post a Comment