Wednesday 15 June 2011

VB.Net equivalent for Java Rijndael decryption method -


I have a working Java decryption function that is displayed below. The Java source code for RijndaelAlgorithm is the standard code that you see on the Internet - for example:

I try to reproduce this function using VB.Net I am doing I know. Net has supported Regentel, but I have not got a combination, which produces the same decrypted password under my Java code. It seems like a simple task, but I've already spent the day searching it.

Can anyone show me or send me sample code in VBnet which will produce equivalent function of Java function?

Here are my arguments:

  t = f8d44 ... cf22f8a 32 total characters key = [113,64,51,102,120 ... 98,98,108,115] 32 total bytes Keys = 32 public static string decrypt (string t, byte [] keyre, int size, ink blocksis): {stringbuffer plain = New string buffer (T. Langh ()); Byte [] textbits = resendell algorithm .get bites (t); Int cipherLen = textBytes.length; Object key = Resendell algorithm. Mekeke (set key length (key array, key sequence), key sequence); (Int offset = 0; offset & lt; cipher; offset + = block siege) {byte] plain bytes = resendal algorithm. Block decryption (textbights, offset, key, block siege); Plain .append (new string); } Return plain. Tosting (); }   

You can get some hints from the source code here: < / Div>

No comments:

Post a Comment