Wednesday 15 June 2011

local - Installing Magento locally with MAMP -


I am trying to install the latest version of the Magato community locally on a Mac, but it does not work . / P>

  • I have downloaded the latest zip version
  • I have created a database in phpMyAdmin and imported sample data
  • I removed the zip files and pasted I

    was the requested URL / Magenta / when I navigate to 127.0.0.1/magento/, then in the MAMP / HTDOX / Magenta directory

  • this server Not found on Apache / 2.2.22 (Unix) DAV / 2 Server 127.0.0.1 Port 80

    I have a MMP Pro Krn is not because it is the only thing that I can think of. I have seen different (old) posts with people with similar errors, no one who has not fixed my problem.

    Any thoughts?

    port 80 no That is, when you run the MAMP app, you can do it - I'm not sure you are doing this! (Although you say that you use phpmyadmin, you may be).

    (Run / app / map app and you get some control windows which lets you start the stop server etc.)

    Then run the MMP and check 127.0.0.1:8888/ Maggato

No comments:

Post a Comment