Wednesday 15 June 2011

ios - Animation is disturbed by Multitasking -


I am developing an iPhone application in which I am implementing UIView animation, but when multitasking occurs like user calls or Skype responds to call, my animation is upset.

Is there any way to avoid this?

Edit assume that the situation of Skype calls is underway, meanwhile I have started my application in which there is some UIView animation, while the Skype call is running its behavior Gets weird? Any comments on that ??

You can not bother with incoming calls and other things like this. Can you do , when the blockage comes to save the status of your animation at this time and to keep this animation back in the foreground when the app is back in the foreground, then continue your animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment