Wednesday 15 June 2011

getting error in eclipse console saying fatal error -


I made some changes in my Java class in eclipses and found some errors and then I decided to fix those bugs. Can not run and this is giving me the following error and I do not know what to do with it Please help me before experiencing this error

  # # Java runtime Environment has received a serious error: # # Internal error (ClassFileParser.cpp: 3470), pid = 4716, tid = 8380 # Error: ShouldNotReachHere () # # JRE Version: 7.0-B147 # Java VM: Java Hotspot (TM) 64-bit server VM (21.0-B17 Mixed Mode Windows-MD-64 Compact Ops) Failed to write core # dump. ############################# If you would like to submit a bug report, please see: # http: ##: /bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp #    

I can not Explain it here See here for reference



No comments:

Post a Comment