Friday 15 July 2011

c++ - Removed the C runtime library, and i am receiving some unresolved externals -


O people, I am working on an application and I removed the CRT to save lots of space in the executable and made it short. As much as possible :) This thing is that when I removed the CRT, I found many errors on the unsolved outer and I could remove most of these by adding some of the same operators:
  zero * __cdecl operator New (unsigned int bytes) {return HeapAlloc (GetProcessHeap (), 0, bytes); } Delete the zero __cdecl operator (zero * ptr) {if (ptr) hepfree (GetProcessHeap (), 0, ptr); } Extern "C" int __cdecl __purecall (zero) {return 0; } Extern "C" const DWORD_PTR __security_cookie = 0xE64EBB40; Extern "C" Zero __fastcall __security_check_cookie (DWORD_PTR cookie) {if (cookie! = __security_cookie) __asm ​​int 3; }   

But now I'm stuck with the previous three errors and I have no clue about solving them, and the one that is _memmove error that I'm really curious? I am not using the Memvov operator anywhere in my code, so I do not know why I am receiving it: P

There are at least errors here, I have a lot to answer for you I'm just excited. Error 2 error LNK2001: Unsolved exotic symbol "Zero __cdecl std :: _ Xbad_alloc (zero)" (? _Xbad_alloc @ std @@ YAXXZ) C: \ Users \ Fluttershy! \ Documents \ Visual Studio 2012 \ Projects \ PincelStub \ PincelStub \ PincelStub.obj Error 3 Error LNK2001: Unsolved External Symbol "Zero __cdecl std :: _ Xlength_error (char const *)" (? _Xlength_error @ std @@ YAXPBD @ Z) : \ Users \ Fluttershy! \ Documents \ Visual Studio 2012 \ Projects \ PinilStube \ PinilStube \ PinilStube. Bad Error 4 Error LNK2001: Unsolved External Symbol _memmove C: \ Users \ Fluttershy! \ Document \ Visual Studio 2012 \ Projects \ PincelStub \ PincelStub \ PincelStub.obj _memmove for hints To do the first two),

struct In assignment, for example) First two, I just define as {} , but for the last, I have optimized Trying negligently with no choice ("internal function" etc.) or completely re-evaluation (Not only stub it)

No comments:

Post a Comment