Friday 15 July 2011

joomla1.5 - Joomla 1.5 font page blank page -


I'm new to Joomla CMS I'd like to say first. The server on which the website was being hosted was updated only to its PHP 5.4. If it works correctly for a time then the front page stops displaying anything. I have tried almost everything that has suggested to correct this problem, but nothing seems to work, by checking error_log, exporting the website and installing it on a new hosting service Still supports PHP 5.2, sees PHP errors and made small changes to the code of the file that are logged in as syntax errors so that they do not occur and some Mr. Blank is not. Starting from scratch is not an option for me because I have to maintain that template because I did not make it

by starting an error message

in getting hard norms When turning on error reporting,

: The non-static method JLoader :: import () should not be called statically on C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ restore \ libraries \ loader.php line 186 < / P>

Strict standards: non-static method JLoader:: Register () C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ restore \ libraries \ loader.php should not be called on line 71

Strict standards: non-static method JFactory :: getApplication () should not be alleged Standards: JSTE Announcement :: getPathWay () should be compatible with JApplication :: getPathway () in C: C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ restore \ index.php: \ Xampp \ htdocs \ restore \ include \ application.php on line 377 < / P>

Strict Benchmark: Non-static method JRegistryFormat :: getInstance () should not be called statically, it should handle $ in incompatible context in C. : \ XAMPP \ htdocs \ \ libraries restored \ jo oml \ registry \ registry.php on line 373

error message expired

Just list of something I've tried and now destiny Editing with

I got the problem but if its module was generating a blank page error in some way For the first time I was able to find it by copying the existing site using Akeeba Backup plugin. Installed a fresh version of Joomla 1.5 on my localhost installed (with default data) then configuration.php file edit database connection settings

  / * database settings * / var $ dbtype = 'Mysql'; Var $ host = 'localhost'; Var $ user = 'root'; Var $ password = 'password'; Var $ db = 'dbname'; Var $ dbprefix = 'jos_';   

To use the database I created with the copy version of the website installed on my localhost.

Along with this, I had made a fresh version of Jemamala, the database content needed to create a new website with the same content.

Then I started copying components, modules, plugins, templates and modules from the copied version to the new version. Note: Some plugins and modules that require reinstallation are required.

I'll check to see if the latest version is still working correctly when I copied a directory. After that, after copying the BAM to a certain module, I found the blank end page on the new version.

So I found a version of that module that worked for 1.5 on W3 and re-installed it. Solving the mystery of the end of my blank front page.

It took a few hours to solve the problem, but I am grateful for those people who answered my question on the forum and I hope that anyone who helps out of it is a mysterious vacant Comes to front end page

No comments:

Post a Comment