Friday 15 July 2011

linux - How to do runtime linking in make using LDFLAGS -R option, or some other way -


In general, there is a question at run time to add to the make.

I'm trying to install TMX from the source, on a Linux system. The dependence on this is "libevent" which I have installed at home DIR. I am not rooted on this system, so I can not install it in a system wide area.

DIR = $ HOME / libevent ./configure --prefix = $ HOME / site / tmux / CFLAGS = "However, $ DIR /" LDFLAGS = "- L $ DIR / lib /"

Although the above command works but I need HOME / libevent included in the LD_LBRRIAPHHH at all times for TMX to work. I think that should be a better way.

I need a run time so that I do not have to mess with LDLIBIRRARAPHH. I have read here that, this can be achieved using the "-R" option.

./configure --prefix = $ HOME / site / tmux / CFLAGS = "- $$ /" LDFALGS = "- $$ DIR / lib /" LDFLAGS = "- R $ DIR / lib / "

but it does not work and generates the following error: Configure: Error:" libevent not found "

Can someone tell me that while the configured script is running How to run run time

LDFLAGS = "- L $ DIR / lib /" LDFLAGS = "- R $ DIR / Lib / "

set from LDFLAGS to -L $ DIR / lib / , and then immediately It overrides it with -R $ DIR / lib / , not opposite to x = 1; X = 2; Results x == 2 .

What do you want: LDFLAGS = "- $ lir / lib / -r $ dir / lib /"

"libevent not Found "

I trusted you to read the man page, but you did not. The -R flag means runpath to link to Solaris, but it means Other on Linux Linker.

If you want it is:

  LDFALGS = "- L $ DIR / lib / -wl, --rpath = $ DIR / lib /"    

No comments:

Post a Comment