Friday 15 July 2011

mysql : Can I recreate a table using select, innerjoin and where clause in a single step? -


I'm new to using mysql workbench, and really need a simple data extraction script (after which I Back in the country will be free of all i.e. python)

The idea is to join two pre-existing tables on an ID and apply a section to create a new table. The following is okay? Or do I need to apply for the first time where clauses and then make and join?

Here number 1 has been attempted (which does not work).

  Mysql``new_tbl` (SELECT a. *, B. * Join MyNsql.tbla to INNER mysql.tblb b a.id = b.id where b.category = 'Z' );  

You can use ideas, I think that you are the most idealistic. Br <>

For your specific situation, you can select

  or choose View View as the View_name. *, B. * Make a INNER JOIN as TBLA from MySQL, mysql.tblb ASB ON (a.id = b.id) where b.category = 'Z';    

No comments:

Post a Comment