Friday 15 July 2011

netbeans - cannot find Java desktop application option -


I can not find the option of the Java desktop app under the Java section to create the Java Project Wizard. Can anyone help?

I want to create a Java desktop application and want to see the various tutorials which they say that the Java development application is in the new project wizard from Java. But I do not have this option. Please help

Correct me if I am wrong, but such an option Not just create new Java application projects.

File & gt; New project & gt; Under the categories Java & gt; Java Application

If you want to create new JFRM / JPNEL / GeneratorFrame / Jediology:

Right click on the desired package & gt; New & gt; Other & gt; Under the categories swing GUI form & gt; And choose the desired component.

No comments:

Post a Comment