Friday 15 July 2011

storyboard - Understanding Scenes in Corona SDK -


I'm new to Corona.

In my game, I

a menu

(single player or setting tap)

Then from that screen

Select your character

Once the user has changed his character Another screen fades in tap, etc.

I have a very organized plan, and I wanted to know what the talking is, the scenes are called, if not, what they May include and how do they work?

Please feel free to explain, or it's too much, a sensible source maybe another stack overflow question or like a YouTube video

One more thing, is it possible that the user screen To swipe, which will trigger an incident that takes it back to a different screen / view ????

Thank you so much!

Corona's storyboard is a link to understand:

And yes, you You can use a swipe event to trigger the screen sort. For this, see this question:

No comments:

Post a Comment