Sunday 15 July 2012

.net - Display WPF Form on top of another third party full screen application? -


I have a regular WPF window form that I display on top of another running full screen app without full screen At least the application and window is showing the taskbar. Other apps are in full screen mode like when the game is in full screen mode.

What do I consider set topping settings do the most when there is no application in the correct full screen mode. My form is not a full screen window, it's just a small form that I would like to run and would like to display above other full screen applications.

How can this be done .net [I'm fine with windows if I need to, I want it]?

As an additional note, what happens if the user clicks on my form, what would be the reason for reducing other full-screen applications [because I do not Want to] or show cause to show the windows task bar?

Thank you!

Try it:

[DllImport ("user32.dll")] Fixed Extern bool SetForegroundWindow (IntPtr hWnd);

On the loaded event, SetForegroundWindow (New WindowInteropHelper (this). Handle);

I know this works

No comments:

Post a Comment