Sunday 15 July 2012

rope - Clear steps to install pymacs with emacs 24? -


I want autocomplete and refactoring in emacs with Python.

I have gathered that I need a rope to do this. To do this, with emacs, I need a replay. Romamax depends on Pamac.

Pamax is difficult to install ... or at least the instructions are not clear to me.

Do I need two things? Install Pymacs and then install a file that tells emacs to talk to pymacs? I have already installed ropes and ruspec easily,

pip set rope ropex

Here's what I did:

  PIP install -e "GIT + https: //github.com/pinard/Pymacs.git#egg=Pymacs"   

According to PIP, this Mac OS X Mountain Lion Ok installs.

But I feel that I have not - or am I?

How do I see if Pamac and Rope and Rasam are doing all the work? >

I think the easiest way to install ropemacs is: Mx el-get-install ropemacs . It installs and builds Pycam, Rope and Rasmax. I know that it works on Linux. For more information see the L-doc document. (Disclaimer: I wrote an installation recipe for L-receipt, so obviously I am biased towards my solution)

The use of inter-PIPs from the solution is that it is the correct way of the Amax side of Pamacca Sets from

No comments:

Post a Comment