Wednesday 15 August 2012

asp.net mvc - performance counters tips for server -


I have an MVC 4 application which communicates via my SQL server database through the WCF layer, each level is same The server is located on the server with a different server located on the server.

I'm looking at CPU issues on my server which keeps applications, especially with my MVC 4 application. The server is running Windows 2008 R2i IIS 7.5.

I want to analyze some performance counters on my server where there may be problems on the server and may cause high CPU problems.

I am new to setting up this kind of installation and searching for pointers to help me set up which counter, how to get more knowledge about this kind of analysis Should analyze and be the best way.

Display counter is usually good for monitoring the output in the Dev environment (and I think that you Are at this level), many profile tools are & amp; Apis

On the SQL Server

The best tool is to capture all Transact-SQL statements and / or SQL Server events and find out the slow-moving questions and their diagnosis can do.

ASP.N.T On MVC

I highly recommend that you install a profiler like you or when you browse the website, it will tell you which controller / action / partial / Ajax is slow and sometimes why .

One in Visual Studio lets you measure, evaluate, and target performance issues in your code. It is fully integrated into the IDE. Once you run a display session, many reports The data gathered from the data is available to help in viewing and detecting performance issues.

If you can not get it, you can run a load test using Visual Studio Web &. ; Load Tests You will rarely have performance issues for the same user, but this is not usually the case for many concurrent users.

No comments:

Post a Comment