Wednesday 15 August 2012

No images are loading in Google Chrome - works fine in Firefox/IE -


When I use Chrome to test my website, no image is loaded, even here Do not even have small icons or click on the simple arrow icon at the top of the page. The browser tab is hanging on the spinning wheel loading position only. If I refresh it like 10 times or some things, then a part of the images can be loaded. It is interesting that my non-slider images never load ... there is a large space where Nivo-Slider Gallery should be at the top left of my page, no matter how many times I refresh.

If you check, the console is completely clean with errors.

Can anyone examine me why my website is not working in Chrome? It works perfectly in Firefox / IE. I believe that some images may have a large file size, but should not Chrome be hanged for half an hour?

I am using the latest Chrome / IE / Firefox. Windows 7 64-bit

My Website: www.symphonyofpromise.com/inspiration/en

The way my website is completely a hypothetical museum / gallery project, it is not official site for some museums!

I can not be 100% fixed on this, but looking at the network panel, In many MP3 files are loaded, thus maximizing the number of requests simultaneously. Chrome could use a different priority algorithm.

I recommend removing some of those MP3 files and removing loading until the initial load.

EDIT: No problem, it seems that the MP3 load is OK, but other resources are definitely blocking it. The request should not be pending for long Proceed in the network panel and you will find the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment