Wednesday 15 August 2012

go - How can I invoke system call of Linux/UNIX in golang -


For some reasons, I need to invite some system calls to system (linux) I have the 'syscall' package document Examined and could not find anything about it.

Then I saw a project that wrapped the windows apis. I have read a bit of its source code

To load this dynamic library

  modkernel32 = syscall.NewLazyDLL ("kernel32.dll")   

. However, there is no document for the NullidiLL () function

I believe that there should be a similar function for Linux / Unix. Can anyone tell me the name of the function or how to call Linux's system call in Golg or can load the function from libc.so?

More details

I want to call the system call 'daemon' or 'fork' (I want to process the process) because I'm golg The library is not getting them.

There is no daemon style function in the standard library at this time. There it is, but it has been postponed until the release of Go 1.1. I can suggest reading the bug report for some reasons because it is not quite easy to appear before.

There are other ways to run daeman processes in addition to running the daemon fork itself. For example, Modern Dynamics like upstream and systemi can manage such daemon processes for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment