Wednesday 15 August 2012

Windows 8 application deployment without uploading to windows store? -


I have developed a Windows 8 application using Visual Studio Express Edition 2012, I have used that app on Windows 8 tablet

I do not want to upload an application to the windows shop, it's only for a group of people, how to install an app package in Windows 8 tablet

Please help < / P>

Go to the store menu And choose "Create App Package" (or the same - I'm doing it in full VS. I think it should be similar in the express). Make a package and choose an option to save it to the store. When this is done - you should get a link to the folder where the package has been saved with the PowerShell script so that it can be installed. Simply copy the entire package to the machine where you want to deploy it and run the script on that machine.

This is a developer option, which requires typing on your free developer account credentials on the test machine, but it is easier than the other options of enterprise SDDLodging, which I am not even familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment