Wednesday 15 August 2012

character encoding - Android SMS unicode detect -


I would like to know which coding has been used for SNET SMS (if I read it from the "contents: / / Sms / sent "). I check all the columns and I did not get any information about it. For this reason I am finding out how many messages have been sent. I believe that when it is sent: 160 GSM characters = 1 SMS ; 70 Unicode character = 1 sms

column: _id thread_ed address person's date date_sent protocol read status status Reply_path_present Subject body service_center lock errorgood view deletable hidden group_id group_production delivery_date APIID msg_id callback_number reserved rap teleservice_id link_url

Thanks for any help in advance.

I have not tried this yet, but I believe that you want to be related to your encoding So you should check the BOM marker in the text. Try reading this answer:

No comments:

Post a Comment