Wednesday 15 August 2012

http - Unicode within Expect/Prefer headers -


Accordingly, I am trying to avoid creating new HTML headers where older people can do, and I want to support Unicode in particular.

The "parameter" (which provides an instrument for Unicode support), which I can tell, clearly accepts and accepts in O, TE, Transfer-Encoding and Content type Is (ie, media type).

"Expect" () and "prafi" () are indicated by using the order parameters, but as far as I can tell, RFC 5987 (or vice versa), I am thinking That these headers can be used to embed Unicode values ​​(within a parameter part) in a standard accredited fashion.

Only the header fields that are currently supporting RFC 5987 encoding content-disposation and links.

Curiously: Do you need required characters in the non-ASCII expected / preferred?

No comments:

Post a Comment