Wednesday 15 August 2012

css - A peekaboo bug in Internet Explorer 9? -


OK, I'm astonished.

IE9 is not showing incompatible page-width issues on some of the pages of a site under development.

In IE9: You can see what looks like the right page; Actually, the page is a little too wide, and it's definitely a problem. But nothing is happening on the page or page.

On those pages, the page actually becomes very broad, but if you mouse over a link in the right column (potentially need to scroll one horizontally) then the page is in the right size brings back.

Building, I can confirm that it is related to to display: table but this is important to me, so I can serve the NAV later in the source code I am One shows that display: table usually works for IE9.

So ... Is this a HasLayout problem, and if so, what can I do in IE 9?

Jeremy

< P> You are right, it's weird Whatever the value for it, you are working fine in page IE10.

I can not find the right solution for you for the time available, but in the meantime, do you have a width or max- Width ?

[edit]

I can confirm that around width: 100% to content-lead element problem Will work.

Why is not the problem still happening, but at least this one fact, it turns the above work-around is not quite as good as I originally thought. Width: 100% worked for me only because I was playing in the console. Doing this in CSS does not have any effect.

You can use CSS calc () to determine a fixed width, if the absolute width is not appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment