Wednesday 15 August 2012

java - How to set previous values before Going to out of the current view(onUnLoad) in GWT? -


I saved the values ​​in the download, after which I changed the widget properties and before unloading I previously stored values Want to set up, how can I? Whether widget.addAttachHandler (EventHandler) is useful to me

Just with the event listener. And unload the methods in your custom widget class ovveride load

  // This method is called when a widget is linked to a browser document, which is @Override protected void onLoad () {SetEventListener (inputElem, this); // ...} // This method is called when a widget is separated from the browser's document @Override protected void onUnload () {// Input Eelam Clear the Event Listener (This and Widget's Breaking the circular // context); Avoid memory leak set avent listener (input eel, empty); // ...}    

No comments:

Post a Comment