Wednesday 15 August 2012

ACCESS: Ticking checkbox on form if a value beginning with "(REF)" is selected from combobox -


I am trying to retain a check box on a form when I start with one of several combobox values ​​(REF) Happens - this is the code that is to close the context.

This is what I did ... it is not working

  Informal refreshtrap / updates for personal sub-reason () If I RSnForInappropriateRef.Value like "(REF) *" Then Me.Check66 = True End If End Sub   

Please help, I first try conditional format with a label for a different color If the reason for the closure was closed the referral, but could not do it and it seems that it might be less like a command.

I had two controls exactly right as you indicated. I set the line source type in the value list and the row source is "Blow Blah", "(REF) - Jackson", "Twice", "(REF) - Tyson"

Click in the event:

  If Me.RsnForInappropriateRef.Value like "(REF) *" then Me.Check66 = True Else Me.Check66 = False End   

This was as expected as possible. Then I moved it to the Upper Update Event of Coboxobox, and then it worked without repeating. The only thing I can see is that in your example, Cambodia does not have the same name as your sub (ReasonForInappriopriateReferral vs.nForInappropriateRef). Are you sure your names are correct?

No comments:

Post a Comment