Wednesday 15 August 2012

facebook - GRAPH API Post action always shows 'shared a link via app name' -


I am trying to publish a story through my application but when I do this, it says "Someone has shared the link app name" sample image

Rather than something shown below desired result

Reading through Facebook documents () I He thought that this would be achieved by defining app_created_story the Sthiti_prkar but unfortunately it does not get any help. Secondly, I also want the "try it now" button as a second image to move the story down. I think it has been done through its "actions" (array of objects with names and links), but I am unable to get the desired result. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

My code is as follows

  $ attachment = array ('access_token' = & gt; "user access token", 'message' = & gt; "message", 'Name' = & gt; 'title', 'caption' = & gt; "some text", 'link' = & gt; 'https://apps.facebook.com/canvas/', 'description' = & Gt; 'some text here', 'photo' = & gt; "http://www.example.com/image.jpg", 'from' = & gt; "application id", 'position_type' = & gt; "App_created_story",); Try {// Proceed to learn that your user has logged in and authenticated $ result = $ facebook-> API ("/ userid / feed /", 'post', $ attachment); } Hold (FacebookApiException $ e) {error_log ($ e); // $ user = null; }   

To add bus access tokk I have followed three extended permissions: & amp; Scope = email, publish_stream, publish_actions

I publish a story through my application I am trying to But when I do this, it is displayed by saying that "some have shared the link app name"

This is the reason why are you actually doing? You are posting a link.

The second image you've seen is not a link post, but an Open Graph Action . Start here to familiarize yourself with the concept:

No comments:

Post a Comment