Wednesday 15 May 2013

java - .txt reader and printer -


I am working with Java IDE for the program. I am trying to ask my program for a 4 digit pin number. I can store the number in the .txt file, but I want to be able to print it in the console. So say that you have PIN number 1234, it will be stored in the file by the name of the bank, in which you can write some code which allows you to print it. Here's the number that I am using to store numbers:

  int pinnum = c.readInt (); System.out.println ("Now the text fly is creating Bank_Pin.txt."); TextOutputFile A; A = new TextOutputFile ("Bank_Pin.txt"); System.out.println ("writing text file!"); A.println (pinom); Proximate (); System.out.println ("Done!");   

It is placed inside the loop for a while and if else the statement that asks if you already have a code, then if not, you will be prompted for it. But if you do this, then I am trying to make it so that you can print the code and compare the code that is input. = "Text">

I have never worked on IDE. But I found the code below in the internet. Can you try it

  console c = new console (); C.print ("Your PIN Data");    

No comments:

Post a Comment