Wednesday 15 May 2013

ios - Adjusting info.plist at runtime -


I am writing an SDK that can be included in many types of app configurations, especially with their information Related Plist settings, most notably the various UIBackgroundModes and UISupportedInterfaceOrientations settings. I would like to write unit tests that verify the behavior under these settings of my SDK. To be specific, I want to make sure that the OS-level behavior handles correctly in my SDK code according to the information is. I know that I can set a separate unit test goal in my encoded project, each has a different combination of settings, however, it will become a compositor's nightmare, anyway, whether I use my target in my unit test code practically Can i complete

Do not read directly from information. Instead:

  • Prepare your tests around a dictionary query
  • Confirm that you are Info.plist / Div>

No comments:

Post a Comment